Are you worried of the hair you see on comb every time you brush your hair? Is excess of hair fall upsetting you? You truly aren’t alone.
We all dream of having strong, glossy and beautiful locks – hair that defines our beauty! However, nowadays hair fall seems to have become a common problem faced by both men and women alike. While, men take it as a natural result of ageing, women get distressed as they associate hair with their beauty.
Apparently, no one wishes to look old at young age. Beauty experts state that losing 100 strands of hair in a day is pretty normal. Things become worrisome when the count exceeds as it signifies severe hair fall.
There are number of reasons which give rise to hair fall. Some of the common ones are listed below:
Lack of vital nutrients in the body
Overuse of chemicals via hair coloring and hair styling treatments
Dandruff or any scalp disorder
Stress and tension
Hair fall may occur owing to any of the reasons as mentioned above. Sometimes, certain medications too cause hair fall. If you feel that you are experiencing severe hair fall, do speak to an expert and figure out the root cause of it.
And as they say, prevention is always better than cure. So, here we have got for you the top 5 tips that will help you prevent hair fall and treasure your tresses.
1. Always make sure that you comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb or brush. The detangling must always be done with a wide-toothed brush as it exerts less pressure on scalp and prevents hair breaking. Also, avoid combing when hair is wet. Scalp becomes very soft after a wash and if you pull the hair with a comb, strands are likely to break.
2. Avoid rubbing hair briskly with towel as it leads to hair breakage. Use it in a gentle manner so that excess of water is soaked.
3. Massage your hair with good quality oil on a regular basis. This enhances blood circulation in your scalp and strengthens hair root. If you can use slightly warm oil, it would be great as hot oil has more healing benefits.
4. If possible, switch to shampoos that are sulfate, and paraben-free as these chemicals are harsh on your scalp. They make hair brittle and prone to damage.
5. Watch your diet, make sure you eat a balanced diet rich in all vital nutrients. This will ensure proper functioning of body organs and aid in hair growth as well.
If you can take care of these vital things, your locks will flow and shine without fear of any damage. Manage your hair rightly so that hair fall stays far away from you!